Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book Review #3

Big Ideas: How do words lead to actions?

Reading: Today we will read for 10 minutes.


Agenda:
  1. This is your third book review. By now you should be able to do the following:
    1. Write your book review on a Google Doc.
    2. Login to Turnitin.com and turn in your book review once it is finished.
    3. Make sure the Reading Progress form is up-to-date if you finished your book over the weekend.
  2. You will work on a Parallel structure unit using NoRedInk
    1. Start a new English Journal.
    2. Title it Parallel Structure
    3. We will write sentences with parallel structure together.

Success Criteria:

  1. I can write sentences that have parallel structure.
  2. I can identify the parallel structure in a sentence.
  3. I can demonstrate that I have finished my third book this year by writing a book review and turning it in on time.

Homework:
  1. Choose a new book.
  2. No vocabulary this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment