Thursday, November 8, 2018

1963 in pictures

Big Ideas: How do words lead to action?

Reading: Today we will read for 10 minutes.




Agenda:

  1. 1963 Google Slides assignment
    1. Go to Google Classroom.
      1. Click on the 1963 Google Slides assignment
      2. The title of your slides should be the title of the article.
      3. Make a slide for each month or exact date mentioned in the article.
      4. Put a picture of the event mentioned and a one-sentence description.
  2. One topic we will be covering is Parallel Structure. Go to NoRedInk and take the Parallel Structure Diagnostic.
    1. This pretest shows me what you understand.
    2. You will get credit for completing it.
    3. Your score does not determine your grade.
  3. Work on your vocabulary for this week.


Success Criteria:
  1. I can identify important events from the past six decades.
  2. I can identify what is important in an article and annotate why.
  3. I can accurately summarize what I read.
  4. I can create a visualization for each of the important events in 1963.

Homework:
  1. Book review will be on Tuesday.
  2. Make sure you start this week's vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment