Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Speed Dating Books

Big Ideas: How do individuals and groups shape our identity? How do we become a confident individual?

Reading: Today we are going to speed date some books. You will read each book for three minutes. Try to find a book that you might like to read.




Agenda:
  1. Finish the Stargirl Plot Analysis in GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
  2. Start your NoRedInk assignment. You can use your notes from yesterday.
  3. Character monologue GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
    1. Record your monologue on Flipgrid.

Success Criteria:
  1. I am working on my first book review.
  2. I can identify a preposition in a sentence.
  3. I discovered some new books today.
  4. I understand how to create a character monologue.

Homework:
  1. Did you start your vocabulary?
  2. Are you reading at home? Your next book should be finished by October 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment