Monday, September 17, 2018

Book Review and NoRedInk

Big Ideas: How do individuals and groups shape our identity? How do we become a confident individual?

Reading: Today we will read for ten minutes while I grade your vocabulary.

Agenda:
  1. Today we will work on our first book review.
    1. Create a new Google Doc.
    2. Name it Book Review #1 and your last name.
    3. Use these instructions for your book review.
  2. Prepositions Notes and NoRedInk assignment
  3. New Vocabulary list

Success Criteria:
  1. I know how to identify a preposition in a sentence.
  2. I know where to find the book review instructions and how to write my book review.
  3. I created an account on Turnitin.com

Homework:
  1.  Did you start your vocabulary?
  2.  You need to finish your next book by October 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment