Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mr Brubaker is out sick

Big Ideas: How do words inspire actions?

Reading: Today we will read for 15 minutes. Remember that your next book review is coming up quickly.




Agenda: Fourth period, make sure you get a good report today.

  1. I am not feeling well today. My whole family has been sick and it finally got to me. I am going to let you use the Chromebooks today. Please don't disappoint me. Make sure they get put back neatly and none go missing. I need one person in each period to message me via the Remind app that the Chromebooks all get returned.
    1. Go to Google Classroom. Open the Art of Rhetoric document. Watch the video linked in the document and answer the questions. Turn in the document when you are finished. The only time you can turn in the document for credit is today.
    2. Start on your new vocabulary unit. You need to finish 50% by Monday.
    3. If you need to, finish the NoRedInk assignment from yesterday.

Success Criteria:

  1. Finish all of your work from today.

Homework:

  1. Work on your vocabulary unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment