Wednesday, October 3, 2018

iTime: Internal Compass

Big Ideas: How do individuals and groups shape our identity? How do we become a confident individual?

Reading: Today we will read for 7 minutes.




Agenda:

  1. iTIme: Internal GPS
    1. Watch this Oprah clip about an "internal compass" 
    2. I will divide you into groups like a compass: North, South, East, and West.
      1. You will discuss how a GPS is like our internal compass.
    3. Watch the funny GPS clip. 
    4. Complete the compass activity.

Success Criteria:
  1. I can identify what an internal compass is.
  2. I know what shapes by internal compass and what disrupts it.
  3. I can identify a strategy to recalibrate (get back on track) my internal compass.

Homework:
  1. No new vocabulary.
  2. Make sure you are reading your third book at home. You need to finish your book by October 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment